Estate planning is not just for the wealthy or elderly. You don't need to own a home or have a lot of assets for you and your heirs to benefit from estate planning. Your estate is not just bank accounts and/or stock portfolios. It includes all your personal property such as vehicles, gun collections, electronics and tools etc.
If you want to decide where your assets will go upon your death you need a proper estate plan. If you die intestate (without a will, which is part of an estate plan) the laws of the state of Arizona will determine where and to whom your assets will be distributed. More likely than not, it won't be anywhere near what you may have wished. Also the government will get a big piece of your pie leaving less for your heirs. An estate plan will also avoid probate which can consume time and money.
An estate plan will:
- Avoid probate
- Ensure a surviving spouse is provided for
- Avoid conservatorship and guardianship should you become incapacitated
- Determine who will handle your financial and health issue affairs
- Determine who will inherit your assets
- Protect your heirs' inheritances from lawsuits, creditors, divorces and bankruptcies
- Avoid or minimize estate taxes
- Protect a portion of your estate if you die first and your spouse remarries
- Discourage or prevent legal challenges to your estate plan
- Reduce the burden on those who will handle your affairs
- Provide peace of mind
An Estate Plan includes:
- Living Trust
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Powers of Attorney
Any of the above documents can be prepared separately if you prefer.
I act as a liaison between you and my legal team. More time spent with me and less with attorneys means I save you time, money and you still receive an outstanding estate plan.
Sundance Wealth Management Offers:
- Superior Living Trusts
- An affordable streamilined process
- Mobile service all over Arizona - I come to you
- Funding assistance at no extra charge
- Excellent client service
- A superior product AND significant cost savings